1.Enter Dam Registration Number.
3. Enter tattoo of animal to be registered.
Year letter is required (Ex: 2017 = E)
4.Enter Sire Registration Number.
Sire must be registered with ASA to register animal.
5. Enter where the tattoo is located on the animal.
Example: Left Ear-LE; Right Ear-RE; Both Ears-BE.
6. Enter sex of animal to be registered.
(B – Bull; C – Cow; S – Steer)
7. Enter in date of birth of animal to be registered.
8. Enter the MBC (Multiple Birth Code)
Enter in whether animal being registered is:
1 – S = Single, natural
2 – TS = Twin, both same sex
3 – TR = Triplets
4 – TO = Twin, other twin opposite sex
6 – FE = Frozen Embryo
7 – ETTS = ET Twin same sex
8 – ETTO – ET Twin opposite sex
9 – ET = Fresh Embryo
9. Enter if animal is a result of AI (Artificial Insemination) breeding.
Y if animal is the result of AI breeding or N if pasture breeding.
10. Enter Y if registering animal. Enter N if putting animal on file (not registered).
11. Enter Y if you want to receive a paper certificate; leave blank or enter N if you want electronic storage.
12. Enter the HPS.
H for horned; P for polled; S for Scurred.
13. Enter dominant color of animal.
B = Black; R = Red; G = Gray; Y = Yellow; W = White
14. Do you have any errors?
If there is a red indicator that means you have errors in the spreadsheet.
Before submitting the data you must clear errors.
If you have no red indicator you can submit data.
15. Submit Data.
16. After the computer finishes “Running Error Checks”, Click Proceed to Billing.
17. Click Add Payment.
18. Add Credit Card Information.
19. Click on Confirm.
20. Click on “Final Submit”
Your invoice status will change from “Incomplete” to “Complete”.
21. You have submitted the registration successfully!
Registration numbers will be displayed under “details” on the left-hand side of the completed invoice.